Geneva Hotels - Cheap Geneva Hotels, Geneva Short Term Rentals, Geneva Hotel Deals, Geneva Motels
The beautiful Swiss city of Geneva
is the home of the world’s economic powers, and oozes class and sophistication. Visitors can expect stately beauty, breathtaking scenery, and fantastic chocolate, but be warned that this is one of the world’s most expensive cities!
There is an interesting blend of architectural style in Geneva which matches the mixture of tradition and cosmopolitanism. The lodging options in Geneva mirror this sentiment, offering diverse accommodation solutions. Try one of the following:
• Swissotel Métropole Genève: This gorgeous four star hotel captures the economic and political power of the city.
• Grand Hôtel Kempinski Geneva : This beautiful building looks like a fairytale ice castle in the middle of the city, offering warmth and comfort throughout winter and style all year round! The mammoth hotel also features a spa.
Geneva Airport Hotels
is a country that is constantly involved in the hosting of important economic and political meetings and conferences, and for the businessman, one of the convenient lodging facilities near the airport may be the perfect solution.
• Holiday Inn Express: The old favourite for travellers the world over, which offers comfort and convenience at affordable prices.
• InterContinental Geneva: This 18 storey building in the heart of the political distract also has views of the Alps and Lake Geneva.
Geneva Hotel Deals
A quick web search will bring up a plethora of hotel deals available in Geneva, which offer everything from discounted online bookings to rooms offering free internet and a hot breakfast. Why not consider one of the following?
• Royal Manotel: This hotel merges the aforementioned architectural styles with the added benefit of affordable rates and a great location.
• Le Warwick: This old-style hotel is located in the city centre and offers discounts, and great transport possibilities.
Downtown Geneva Hotels
For those who want to experience real Geneva, a stay off the beaten track might be the answer. Staying somewhere quite will help you avoid touristy gimmicks.
• Beau Rivage: This gorgeous hotel, established in 1865, offers the opulence and luxury that the rich and famous have come to expect. A place where you can escape the constant business drive of Geneva and lose yourself in a fairytale.
• Best Western Hotel Astoria: A charming hotel, 3.5 stars, which offers all the necessary creature comforts during your stay.
Cheap Geneva Hotels
Even though Geneva is one of the world’s most expensive cities, you can find accommodation on a budget.
• Drake and Longchamp: For just 60 Euros a night, this comfortable hotel is just 250 metres from Lake Geneva.
• Trente Trois: A simple three star hotel that’s main selling point is its convenience and low prices.
The Swiss have realized that not every visitor can afford an expensive hotel, and the motel and inn industry is gradually gaining popularity. Inns are far more popular than actual motels in the majority of Europe, and Switzerland is no exception. However, despite the different name, a stay in a Swiss motel or inn is guaranteed to make you fall in love.
• Motel le Leman: An exception to the general rule, this motel is styled on the American model in all aspects.
• Motel de Pierrettes: A pretty, comfortable, convenient motel.
• Motel Vezia Lugano: A convenient motel, comfortable and close to the airport.
Geneva Short Term Rentals
Aimed at those who have business obligations for an extended period, these apartments are generally available for 1 week to 6 months. The cost is steep though!
Accommodation in Geneva is as beautiful as the town itself, and you can definitely get what you need regardless of budget, although if you want to indulge and splurge your cash, this is the place to do it!